Accessing & Understanding Account Team Screen
Follow the given procedure to access the Account Team Screen:
1. Click on button at the top right-hand corner of the screen to access the Settings Main Menu. This menu is displayed below,
2. Under the Setting main menu heading click on the Account Teams menu item [highlighted in the screenshot above] to access the Account teams screen. This screen is shown below,
Left-hand panel details:
The left-hand panel displays the Account Teams currently in existence in the application. Once you select any team (single-click on any team) the members of that account team are displayed under the right-hand panel.
- Click on button or button to add a new Account Team. Refer to Add/Edit Account Teams for more details.
Click on button to edit Account Team information. Refer to Add/Edit Account Teams for more details.
Click on button to delete an Account Team.
- Select a team on the left-side panel and then click on onbutton to give access of various campuses in the account to the specific account teamUser will select the checkbox beside the campus to which you want to give access to the account team and click the [Save] button.
Right-hand panel details:
The right-hand panel displays the team members (under the selected account team). The Contact name, company name, phone, or email ID of the members are displayed here. The Account Team members are chosen from Contacts (Address Book). The team members chosen from Contacts can be Employee User or Lite User only.
- Click on button to edit each individual team member detail. The Add/Edit Contact screen opens up. Refer to Add/Edit Contact screen for more details.
Add/Edit Account Teams
Within Add/Edit account team screen, you will be able to create Account Teams by clicking button or button and edit existing account team information by clicking button beside each team name on the right-hand grid from the Account Teams screen. The Add/Edit account team screen is shown below,
Enter or modify the team name in the textbox provided at the top left-hand side under the screen name.
Tick the checkbox Notify team member(s) when added to a project to send a notification to all account-level user(s), once account team is added to any campus.
Click on button to add new team members in the team from the User list screen (where users are added from User Management settings)
Select any user (one or more) and click the [Add] button to add that user in the Account team
Click on button to edit information of individual team member(s).
In the end, click on Save & Close to create or update team information.