Users can click the 'Help & Support' link (present at the bottom of the screen) to ask for help from the ARC support team or to hand over the account to the ARC support team for a limited period for troubleshooting account problems.
The screenshot below displays the 'Help & Support' link [highlighted with green rectangle] at the bottom of the application screen:
- Click the 'Help & Support' link to open the Help & Support pop-up box.
The screenshot below displays the 'Help & Support' pop-up box:
The Help & Support dialog box consists of three tabs which are present on the left panel of the screen.
- Knowledge base
- Send a comment/question
- Support access
Contents of each specific tab (when clicked on the tab) is displayed on the right panel of the dialog box. By default, the ‘Knowledge Base’ tab is selected.
If you want assistance from ARC Facilities Knowledge base then click on the 'Knowledge base' tab.
- Click on the 'Click here' link to navigate to the ARC Facilities knowledge base which contains comprehensive help documentation.
Send a comment/question
If you want assistance from the ARC support team then click on the 'Send a comment/question' tab from the left panel of the dialog box.
- Enter your questions, comments, or suggestions in the textbox provided.
- Attach any supporting file or screenshot depicting the problem/issue/suggestion/question from your local computer.
- Click on the [Submit] button to submit your request (question/suggestion/comment) to the ARC support team for quick resolution.
- Once submitted user will also receive an email notification from the ARC facilities application to his/her registered email address stating about the successful submission and details of the feedback submitted.
Screenshot below displays the feedback email notification:
Support Access (Handing over account access to ARC support team for troubleshooting)
- On the 'Help & Support' pop-up box, click the 'Support access' tab from the left panel of the ‘Help & Support’ dialog box and its content will be shown on the right panel of the dialog box to hand over your account access to the ARC support team for a brief period for troubleshooting purpose.
Screenshot below displays the ‘Support Access’ section in the ‘Help & Support’ screen:
- Enter the reason why you are contacting ARC support team in the textbox provided.
- Click [Grant Support Access (7 days) ] button to let the ARC support team access your account and then troubleshoot your account within selected duration.
After granting access, a confirmation screen appears displaying the duration for which you granted the access and also option to extend or revoke the access.
Screenshot below displays the ‘Grant Support Access’ screen along with the notification pop-up:
If you want you can do the following:
- Click [Extend access] button to increase the duration of your account access by the ARC support team.
- Click [Revoke access] button to terminate the access granted to the ARC support team.
Once submitted user will also receive an email notification from the ARC facilities application to his/her registered email address stating about the support access granted along with its details.
Screenshot below displays the Support Access Granted email notification:
Note: By default the duration of the support access is set to 7 days.