Click on the PIN icon displayed on the drawing to view a PIN’s details. Doing so will open the View pin screen where user can view the details of the PIN.
Once on the View PIN screen, user can view existing linked items, or add new items and can also delete the PIN.
Note: User will not be able to change the PIN icon from the View pin screen.
- Click on the [Plus] button to associate another photo/video with the equipment.
- Click on the attached photo to view that photo through the photo editor where user can draw markups, rotate the photo etc.
Click the [Edit] button beside the description section to change the description.
- Click the [Save] button beside the description section to save the description changes.
Screenshot below displays the equipment section:
Click the on the equipment associated with the PIN to view the equipment details.
- Click on [Add] button to open the Equipment list screen. This will allow the user to associate more equipments with the PIN.
- Click on the [Delete] button to detach the equipment from the PIN.
Screenshot below displays the forms section:
- Click on the [Add] button to associate another template with the PIN. This Form template screen displaying the template list will appear.
- Click the [Create] button to create a new form using the template. The Create form screen will appear.
- Click on the [Delete] button to detach the template from the PIN but the template will not get deleted from the application.
- Click on [Edit] button to change the schedule of the template. Based on the changed schedule, form generation notification will be sent to the users to be notified (selected during template upload) and the uploader of the template
- Click the on the template associated with the PIN to view the forms inside the template.
The forms which have status ‘Draft’ and ‘Pending’ are displayed under the “Pending” tab. Forms which have status ‘Approved’ and ‘Rejected’ are displayed under the “History” tab. Any submitted forms (under this template) when approved or rejected are moved under the “History” tab. User can delete individual forms from present under this tab.
Linked files section
Screenshot below displays the linked files section.
- Click the [Add] button to link more files with the PIN either from local computer or from ARC Facilities.
- Click the [More options] button and the option to remove file, add file to ARC Facilities and download file in local computer will appear.
- Click the [Add to ARC Facilities] button to add the attached file within any of the folders in Folders & Files module of ARC Facilities. This is only applicable if the file is attached from local computer.
- Navigate inside a folder or create a new folder and click the [Done] button to add the file within that folder.
- Click [Remove] button to detach the linked file from the PIN.
- Click [Download] button to download the file in the local computer. This is applicable if the file is attached from ARC Facilities.
- Click the [Edit] button beside the notes section to change the added note.
- Click the [Save] button beside the notes section to save the changes made in the note.
Click the [Delete] button to delete the PIN (present at the lower left-hand corner of the View pin screen).
A new section ‘Comments’ will appear on the View PIN screen. This section displays comments which user can enter and view.
Screenshot below displays the ‘Comment’ section.
- Enter any comments and click the button to post the comment
Screenshot below displays the posted comment as well as textbox to enter more comments:
The system will store a running dialog of comments, noted by user/time posted. In the end, click [Done] to close the View PIN screen.