Users can click the 'Contact Us' link (present at the bottom of the screen) to ask for help from the ARC support team or to hand over the account to the ARC support team for a limited period for troubleshooting account problems.
The screenshot below displays the 'Contact Us' link [highlighted with green rectangle] at the bottom of the application screen:
- Click the 'Contact Us' link to open the Contact Us pop-up box.
The screenshot below displays the 'Contact Us' pop-up box:
Asking help from ARC support team
- Click on the 'Click here' link to navigate to the ARC Facilities knowledge base which contains comprehensive help documentation.
If you want assistance from the ARC support team then:
- Select the type of request from the drop-down. These could be:
- I have a general question/comment (General Request)
- I'm having a problem (Support Request)
- I have a feature suggestion (Enhancement Request)
- Enter your questions, comments, or suggestions in the textbox provided.
- Attach any supporting file or screenshot depicting the problem/issue/suggestion/question from your local computer.
- Click on the [Submit] button to submit your request (question/suggestion/comment) to the ARC support team for quick resolution.
Handing over account access to ARC support team for troubleshooting
- On the Contact Us pop-up box, click the 'Provide temporary access to support' link to hand over your account access to the ARC support team for a brief period for troubleshooting purpose.
After you click this link, you need to select the duration for which the ARC support team will have access to the account.
- Select the duration from the drop-down and click on the [Next] button to move to the Confirm access pop-up box.
Note: The maximum duration that can be selected is 7 days and the minimum duration is 1 day.
The screenshot below displays the Confirm access screen:
- Enter the reason why you are contacting ARC support team in the textbox provided.
- Click [Grant Access] button to let the ARC support team access your account and then troubleshoot your account within selected duration.
After granting access, a confirmation screen appears displaying the duration for which you granted the access and also option to extend or revoke the access.
If you want you can do the following:
- Click [Extend access] button to increase the duration of your account access by the ARC support team.
- Click [Revoke access] button to terminate the access granted to the ARC support team.