On the View equipment screen, users can view the Maintenance / Inspection form templates associated with equipment.
- Click ‘See all’ link to view all the templates associated with the equipment
- Click on [Add] button to associate more template(s) with the equipment. Users will be redirected to the Form templates screen of the ‘Forms’ module.
- Click [+Upload] button to upload a new template in the app.
- Click on the templates to associate the template with the equipment. The already associated templates with the equipment are not enabled (or not available for selection).
- Click on [Create] button to create a new form from the associated template. The ‘Create form’ screen will appear under a separate tab of the browser window.
- Click on [Edit] button to change the schedule of the particular template.
- Click on [Delete] button to remove the association of the template from the equipment.
- Click on the template row (name) to view the forms already created using this template. User will be navigated inside the template to view the forms.
The name of the screen is the name of the template within which a user has entered. This screen will display the ‘Pending’ and ‘History’ tabs. Under the ‘Pending’ tab, all forms created using this template with status as Draft, Pending and Overdue will be displayed (as shown in screenshot above).
- Click on an available form to view/edit/submit form.
- Click [Delete] button to delete the form from the application (only forms with status draft, pending and overdue can be deleted).
- Click [+Add] button to create a new form under the template.
Once the form is approved/rejected it will be visible under the History tab. Hence, under the ‘History’ tab, all forms created using this template with status as Approved or Rejected will be displayed (as shown in screenshot below).
- Click on an available form to view that form (in case of an approve form request) or to view/resubmit that form (in case of rejected form).
Note: For details on templates/forms, please refer to the Forms section of this document.