Follow the given procedure to copy specific files to the selected folder:
- Select the folder from the Campus Folders & Files screen. The file(s) of the selected folder is displayed in the Collection Files section.
- Select the files to be copied by ticking the checkbox beside each file or select all files at once by clicking the checkbox beside the File Name column.
- Click on (More button) at the top right-hand corner of the screen. A number of options within a menu appear.
4. Click on Copy Files to open the Select Target Folder window. This is shown below.
5. Select the Campus from the top of the window to display the folders of that selected Campus.
6. Select Create New Copy or Create New Revision in case there is present a duplicate file of the same name within the folder where you are copying the files.
- If you select 'New copy' then the file to be uploaded will be a new copy of the existing file. An extension Copy(1) will be appended at the end of the file name.
- If you select 'New Revision' then the file to be uploaded will be a new revision of the existing file meaning that if both the files have same name then the previous file will be replaced by the newly uploaded file. The previous version of the file will not be displayed on the file grid. It will be displayed under the File history/versions tab of the file information pop-up box (accessed by clicking the button of a file).
7. Select the target folder (Click on the folder from the displayed folder tree) where you want to copy the files. A warning message appears.
8. Click OK to continue. The confirmation message appears after the file gets copied successfully.
9. Click Close to exit.