Follow the given procedure to manage permission of folders:
Select the Campus from the drop-down present at the top left-hand side of the action bar to view the folders and files under the Campus.
Select the folder (single-click on any folder) for which you would like to grant or modify permission of access or other operations to team member(s) of same campus.
Click on the (More button) present at the top of the displayed folder tree on the left-hand side of the screen.
Once the menu opens up, click Manage Permission menu item. The Campus Permission window opens up. This is shown below.
From the Campus Permission window, select All Teams, All Team Members or any Specific Team from the Team Members drop-down list. If you select All Team, all team names will be displayed in the grid section present at the immediate right side of the drop-down, if you select all team member(s) then members associated with all teams will be displayed separately and if you select any specific team, the members associated with the selected team will be displayed in the grid section.
Select the check box(es) adjacent to the team(s)/team member(s) to whom you want to grant permission (on the left-hand grid).
- Click Add to Selection button. The selected team(s)/team member(s) gets added to the Selected Team/Members section (middle section as shown in the screenshot above). You need to grant permission individually to each team from the Permission section. You can click on Remove from Selection button to discard team members from the Selected team/members section.
- Select the team/team member to whom you want to grant permission from the Selected Team/Members section. The list of permissions that can be granted to the team(s) or the team member(s) for the selected Campus will be displayed in the Permission section.
- Select the Allow (to grant permission) adjacent to the permission type from the Permission section. You can grant individuals with the following permissions:
- Full Control: If you select this option, the team will have full control over the folder operations. When you select the Full Control, all the other options get automatically selected.
- Read Folder: If you select this option, the team/team members gets the permission to read the folder only that is view folder content.
Download Files: If you select this option, the team/team member can download files from the selected folder. When you select the Download Files, the Read Folder gets automatically selected.
Upload Files: If you select this option, the team/team member can upload file(s) within the selected folder. When you select the Upload Files, the Download Files & Read Folder gets automatically selected.
Create/Update Folder: If you select this option, the team/team members can create any folder or update any folder information.
Delete Folder: If you select this option, the team/team members will be able to delete folder(s) along with its content
Click Save to save the settings. The confirmation message appears.
Click Reset to roll back to the state before your modifications.
Click Close to exit from the Campus Permission window.