After signing-in into the application, the user is presented with the All Campuses screen. The campuses on the All Campuses screen are the projects or collections. Each campus contains separate modules.
Note: Whenever a user logs in to the application, by default a Demo Campus is created by the application.
Screenshot below displays the My Campuses screen:
The above screen lists all the campuses in the application (in list view) created by this user account.
- Click on the [All campuses] drop-down to select the category of Campuses. Campuses under the selected category will be displayed in the grid section as a Campus list.
- The categories include All Campuses, My Campuses & Favorite Campuses. All campuses created by all users of the account (including shared campuses) are displayed under the category All Campuses.
- Campuses which are created by the current logged in user are displayed under the category My Campuses. Campuses which are marked as favorite are displayed under the category Favorite Campuses.
Users can select a campus or multiple campuses by clicking the adjacent checkbox/s to perform the following operations:
- Click the[Delete] button to delete the selected campuses from the application.
- Click the [Favorite] button to mark a campus as favorite. These campuses will be displayed under both My Campuses & Favorite campuses categories.
- Click the [Activity] button to generate an activity report.
- Click the [Export] button to export the list of campuses to your local system in CSV format. The CSV file can be opened in an Excel application.
Users can perform the following operations from this screen:
Users can search across campuses to retrieve information related to the campus (files, modules, etc.). The search type is global search. Enter keyword/s in the search text box to search across campuses.
Users can add a new campus or can edit information of an existing campus in the application.
Click on [Add Campus] button to add a new campus information in the application.
Click on [Settings] button to edit the information of an existing campus.
A pop-up screen called Add/Edit campus will appear. If it is for editing, then Edit Campus screen will open and if it is for adding new campus then Add Campus screen will open.
Screenshot below displays the ‘Edit Campus’ pop-up screen:
Users are able to perform the following from the Edit Campus screen:
- Enter/edit the name of the campus (mandatory)
- Enter/edit the number of the campus (optional)
- Select/modify a start date of the campus (the date from which the campus becomes operational)
- Enter/edit the description of the campus (optional)
- Enter/edit the campus address (optional)
- Enter/edit the city and zip code of the campus (optional)
- Select the country and state (optional)
- Select the checkbox Add to Favorite Campus to mark the campus as favorite
- Click the [Save] button to create the new campus (in case of adding a campus) or save the changes made in the campus information (in case of editing a campus).
The new campus is displayed under the campus list on the My Campuses screen.
Any updates made in the campus information from the cloud account is synced to the device account of the same user and vice-versa.
Users can access a campus to view the different modules (for example; buildings, equipment, forms etc.).
Navigating to campus ‘Home’ screen:
Click on the campus name on the grid view of the My Campuses screen to navigate to the Home screen of that campus. The entry point (which user will click) [highlighted with red rectangle] on the My Campuses screen to navigate to the Home screen is shown below:
Screenshot below displays the ‘Home’ screen of a particular campus: